Head of People - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is a dynamic business who are looking for a Head of People on a contract basis for a 6 month period to assist them through a recent period of growth.
- Responsible for retention and attraction processes and policies within the business encompassing L&D, Internal Recruitment and HR
- Define and implement best practice processes within the business
- Focal point and leader of the business, supporting all career levels in their personal development, becoming the culture champion of the business
- Creating a cogent internal recruitment process and making sure it is aligned with the L&D within the business
- Build and develop future leaders and high performing sales consultants, to ensure a sustainable and growing business.
- You will be trusted with managing the day to day HR operations for Nutmeg, ensuring that we strengthen and develop the relationships our People & Talent team has with line managers
- Exceptional organisation and people management skills
- Overseeing an HR Administrator
- Proven experience within Talent Acquisition, HR and Talent Management
- Proven experience and success in creating an effective talent acquisition function and process
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent strategic and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and strong stakeholder management
- Proven experience in defining training plans, personal development plans, commercial metrics and KPI's
- Manage our rewards and salary initiatives
- Produce effective MI to support business decisions
- Manage our performance review process
- Co-own our people policies and procedures and update them as we iterate and ensure we are up-to-date
- Always considering how we improve our benefits offering
- Drive operational good practice in people data management, processes and fair treatment
- Drive action in project work e.g GDPR and SMCR
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply today
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we may receive for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
StormX Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.