Head of Programmatic - London, United Kingdom,
Head of Programmatic
At Future we change people's lives through sharing knowledge and expertise with others, making it easy and fun to do what they want. We are experts at producing content which connects with communities in passion verticals like gaming, music, consumer tech and photography.
Every kind of talent is celebrated at Future; we hire for the person, not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate. This approach has made Future a global success story with offices in the UK, US, France and Australia. Our associates have helped unlock our future, so we in turn have unlocked opportunities for our people.
We are now looking for a Head of Programmatic to lead on programmatic advertising operations from our London offices.
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Unlimited holiday
- Profit share bonus
- Regular munchies and treats
- Free magazine subscriptions
- Open plan, collaborative working environment with on-site subsidised café
- Staff committees to shape the workplace for all
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a global company that has ambitions to transform media and change people's lives. Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
This high-level role will see you defining processes, taking the lead on programmatic advertising and implementing new, innovative solutions that sit at the leading edge of this exciting sector.
You'll find a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to further your career. The team at Future are the personification of passion and expertise, providing their clients with a truly leading and first-class experience.
As the Head of Programmatic, you will be primarily responsible for managing the Programmatic Operations team in the UK and US.
You will play a lead role in the UK Commercial team that is tasked with generating £36 million in revenue from websites, magazines, events and awards. Your efforts will help our clients and partners to build their online presence and grow their business through successful programmatic advertising solutions.
A significant proportion of your role will be spent on day to day management of the team, setting strategies and working with the Development team to build and improve ad tech.
Specifically, you will:
- Own a budget of around $35m a year and work with necessary stakeholders in the business to deliver
- Manage programmatic operations
- Work closely with the Sales, Tech, Client Service, PMO, and Credit Control teams
- Manage and handle the transition of 1st Party Revenue & Premium Programmatic to Open Auction
- Manage the billing and reconciliation
- Build standardised processes that will ensure the team are focused on revenue generation
- Work with the Development team to build ad code
- Travel to Bath to meet with other team members
To join us as our Head of Programmatic, you will need:
- Good experience of managing a team in a fast-paced ad sales / creative digital environment
- Excellent client management and internal stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable skills and experience to troubleshoot technical issues and find solutions and have an ability to use your own initiative to make decisions
- Knowledge of digital trafficking / ad serving software
- To be a team player who is used to working with a wide range of departments and skill-sets
- Excellent knowledge of DFP, SSP and online booking systems, Excel, Google docs and PPT
- To be a proactive self-starter who can make decisions and activate them quickly
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills
We'd like to hear from you if you have held the title of Head of Programmatic Advertising, Head of Digital Campaigns, Head of PPC, Head of Digital Advertising, Head of Advertising Sales, or Head of Digital Marketing.
Webrecruit and Future Plc are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next opportunity as the Head of Programmatic, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.