Head of Risk Management - London, United Kingdom,
Morgan Hunt are working with an NHS provider organisation in London supporting the recruitment of an Interim Head of Risk Management.
This is a 3-6 month assignment, starting ASAP.
As the Head of Risk Management you will -
- Be responsible for the development of, and keep under review, the organisations Risk Management Strategy and Risk Management Policy.
- Assist Board Secretary in the development of the Board Assurance Framework ensuring the process actively helps the organisation achieve its objectives.
- Be responsible for development and review of the risk registers across the Trust
- Lead and manage the policy management for the organisation
- Lead and manage the Non-Clinical Risk Management Team
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date CV or call
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role