Head of Talent Management - Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Head of Talent Management
6 Month Contract
Competitive Day Rate
Talent Manager interested in helping with the development of a Centre of Excellence needed! This is a great opportunity for a thought leader in the talent management space to work within a future focused and insight driven team.
The role will balance the provision of expertise and thought leadership with the driving of delivery of tangible plans and actions that support the identification of future talent, the proactive management of this population through transformation and the realisation of the potential that underpins the future success of the business.
- Key leadership role, particularly facing into business transformation, within the HR function.
- Scoping, shaping, execution of, and driving engagement with the UK Talent strategy and story across all of the UK business both for today, but more importantly through business transformation and into the future.
- Key stakeholders including the UK Exec and SLT, global HR teams and counterparts, the Business Transformation team, People Development and HR Business Partner teams.
- Ensure our talent strategy is future fit to meet the changing organisational context and demands.
- Identify and highlight any risks and opportunities presented within the talent and succession landscape, particularly through business transformation.
- Drive the co-ordination and execution of clear, actionable plans against these priorities, working with, and across, each of the relevant teams.
To be considered for this role the below experience is essential
- Talent Management Thought Leadership
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing Exec level stakeholders and the associated activities
- A passion for talent with a demonstrated agility in both thinking and operating.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and translate complexity to tangible, clear and actionable plans
- Preferably a coaching background or desire to develop coaching skills.
- Strong data analytics skills and attention to detail
- Pragmatism and commercial acumen.
If you are interested in being a leading force in a new Talent Centre of Excellence I would look forward to hearing from you shortly