Health and Safety Consultant Fire - Risk - Disability Access H&S - Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Regional Health and Safety Consultant who has a good understanding of H&S legislation with excellent communication, time-management, organisational and client facing skills is required for leading Risk Evaluation Company based in Birmingham, West Midlands
This role will involve carrying out Fire, Health & Safety, Disability Access Audit and Legionella Risk Assessments. Ideally you will have experience in more than one of these areas, although support and training will be provided.
SALARY: £100 per Day + Mileage + Expenses
LOCATION: Midlands - this role involves extensive travel to client sites
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Self-Employed Contract - Ongoing
BUSINESS OPERATING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (including travelling times)
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have a full driving licence, use of their own vehicle and use of their own iPad. Extensive driving and some overnight stays will be necessary for this role (accommodation will be provided).
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Self-Employed Contract Position. Please only apply if you're happy to work on a self-employed basis.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Regional Health and Safety Consultant who has a good understanding of H&S legislation with excellent communication, time-management, organisational and client facing skills.
Working as the Regional Health and Safety Consultant you will travel to customers' sites to carry out Fire, Health & Safety, Disability Access Audit and Legionella Risk Assessments.
As the Regional Health and Safety Consultant you will ideally have experience in these areas, although support and training will be provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Regional Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Manage daily workloads, in line with customer expectations
- Carry out site inspections, risk assessments and review of client documentation
- Produce reports in a timely manner with attention to detail
- Identify remedial actions and recommendations
- Ensure delivery of first-class customer service at all times
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients alike
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have use of own vehicle (reliable)
- An understanding of H&S legislation and guidance
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Hardworking, reliable and the ability to work autonomously
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Must have use of own iPad
- NEBOSH accreditation (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health) is desirable
- City & Guilds Accredited Legionella Training is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5782
Full-Time, Self-Employed Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in the Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online...... click apply for full job details