Healthcare Assistants - Southport - Southport, Merseyside, United Kingdom,
Healthcare Assistants - Southport
MCL Resourcing is looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide exceptional care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Southport and surrounding areas.
We have work for Healthcare Assistants at a variety of establishments in Southport and the surrounding areas.
Do you have a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users?
Do you live in Southport or able to get to Southport by public transport or own transport?
Do you want competitive rates of pay, paid holidays and free training to enhance your career development?
If you answer yes to the above, then you could be the kind of person we are looking for to join our team!
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Full or part-time
- Early, late, short and/or long day and night shifts
- Various locations or set working location
- Care experience is essential
- Complete our mandatory training modules
- 6 months experience within the past year
- Require 2 professional references
- Undertake a DBS (terms apply)
- Ideally, must hold a full driving license or live local to the area
- You must have the right to work within the UK
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible Hours
- Regular incentives
- Staff pension
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Full career development support
- Refer a friend scheme (£50 each time you refer a friend, terms apply)
MCL Resourcing is a reputable company established in 1999 based in the Northwest with a network of branches. We are committed to supporting our team to ensure they have the right skills to perform their role and further professional development. MCL Resourcing is a growing company with a variety of opportunity for career progression.
MCL Resourcing confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability or sexual orientation...... click apply for full job details