Housing Manager - Local Authority - Southwark, London, United Kingdom,
Do you have strong team management skills combined with a knowledge of home ownership, service charges and knowledge of conveyancing transactions?
A Local Authority based in SE1 is looking for a team leader to deal with pre-assignment requests, name/address change requests and lease assignments.
Strong management skills are essential for this position, as are the following:
- Chartered Institute of Housing or a similar professional qualification
- Sound knowledge of housing management services, legislation and regulations relevant to the public sector responsibilities.
- Knowledge of housing finance and budgetary control.
- Extensive experience of a wide range of housing management functions in the public sector.
- Experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Ability to lead and motivate staff to meet deadlines, improve standards and performance and prioritise workloads in a changing environment.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate statistical and other management information producing detailed reports and presentations on findings.
This is an immediate requirement initially offered at 3 months. You will be earning £26.15 an hour via an umbrella company for a 36 hour week.
Please apply now if you have the skills and experience detailed above.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy.