Housing Strategy Manager - Ramsey, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
To be the lead officer in the acquisition and disposal of houses (and associated land) to support our ambitions in running a domestic property portfolio for either market rent (PRS) or disposal. You will be key to the successful delivery of a successful private sector market offer and will understand how a Housing LA.Co delivery model operates.
- Ensure assets (houses and land) are acquired cost effectively and at best value.
- Manage housing land acquisitions and disposals; including seeking opportunities to facilitate effective land management for housing (both affordable and market).
- Maximise revenue and capital returns, and deliver quality private sector housing.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of working in the housing (and land) investment/acquisition market.
- Experience of leading projects and managing limited resources to meet targets.
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market.
- Able to challenge and debate market evidence, valuations and investment opportunities.
- Good analytical skills, being about to undertake relevant performance/Rate of Return calculations.
Salary: £41,441 - to £46,643
Contract: 12 Months