Human Resources Business Partner - Broughton, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Role: Human Resources Business Partner
Pay: £19.19/hr PAYE
Contract: 6 months
- Acting as a strategic business partner and advising managers in their management role in line with HR strategy and challenging management thinking, driving constant improvement and innovation in the business.
- Establishing a two-way information flow with the business and the HR Centres of Expertise: ensuring management awareness of HR policies and providing input on business needs to the Centres of Expertise, providing managers with HR tools and practices for managing all HR-related process.
- Facilitating change processes in the business by supporting managers in managing the human aspect of change in line with Airbus change management strategy.
- Supporting and challenging managers on the qualitative and quantitative aspects of re-source planning (Competence Management, headcount planning), internal and external mobility/recruitment and contributing to the staffing plan.
- Providing organisation advice to managers.
- Advising managers and employees on career development, supporting the deployment and integration of people development, remuneration and talent management processes, managing development conferences and implementing a strategic succession planning process for the business area. Providing input on learning needs.
- Ensuring effective employee relations solutions within existing local employee relations policy and practice.
To succeed in this position, you must have the following knowledge and skills:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Studies.
- 3 - 5 years' experience within a large HR function and preferably within a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of the main HR processes and IT tools and relevant legislation.
- Generalist HR knowledge with strong change and strategic competencies.
- A highly pro-active mind-set; the ability to anticipate and address business issues and offer solutions to managers.
- Good communication and conflict management skills, teamwork and networking abilities.
- CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
" on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"