IS Business Analyst Apprenticeship (Process Redesign) - Bridgwater, Somerset, United Kingdom,
Are you an enthusiastic individual with an analytical mindset? Looking to earn while you learn and gain valuable experience in working on a digital transformation project? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
GK Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of Sedgemoor District Council. The Council is currently undergoing a large-scale digital transformation that will impact all aspects of their organisation, especially their customer-facing processes.
They are looking for an Apprentice IS Business Analyst to join them in Bridgwater on a two year apprenticeship and get involved with the delivery of their transformation programme.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £10,051 per annum (with salary increases every six months)
- Salary of £18,098 in the last six months of your apprenticeship
- Complete a Level 4 apprenticeship
- Flexible start and finish times (as agreed with your line manager)
- Learn from a talented team
- The potential to take on a permanent role once you've completed your apprenticeship
What will I be doing?
As an Apprentice IS Business Analyst, you'll learn how to support the delivery of a digital transformation programme.
Assisting a team of Business Analysts, you'll work on process redesign projects across the organisation. You'll learn how to communicate with key stakeholders to assess their requirements, as well as producing and analysing process maps.
You will also:
- Develop a good understanding of the Council's digital platform
- Attend meetings via Microsoft Teams
- Take notes and track actions to keep projects on track
What do I need?
To be considered as an Apprentice IS Business Analyst, you'll need:
- At least two A Levels (or equivalent)
- Maths and English GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above
- A good understanding of IT
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- A great eye for detail
Other organisations may call this role Apprentice Business Analyst, Trainee Project Co-ordinator, Apprentice Project Assistant, Trainee Project Assistant, or Trainee Business Analyst.
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, typically 8:30 - 16:30 or similar. The Council offers flexible start and finish times (as agreed with your line manager).
The closing date for applications is the 8th September 2020. Interviews are scheduled to be held on the week commencing 22nd September 2020. However, this could change as we are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.
So, if you're looking embark on a rewarding career and become an Apprentice IS Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency...... click apply for full job details