IT Audit Manager - Financial Services - Edinburgh - 6 months - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
IT Audit Manager - Financial Services - Edinburgh - 6 months - £Negotiable day rates
My client, a well-known Retail Bank based in Edinburgh, is looking for an experienced IT Audit Manager on an initial 6 month contract;
- IT Audit Manager, experience in Financial Services is essential
- 6 months initially (likely to extend)
- £Negotiable day rates
The IT Audit Manager will conduct ongoing IT Audits, full life-cycle planning, fieldwork, reporting and the whole audit life-cycle.
Audits you'll be involved in:-
- Infrastructure Audits
- Digital Audits
- Data Audit
- Continuity Audit
- Disaster Recovery
- Strong experience in risk based IT auditing or risk and control activities, ideally in financial services.
- Experience of working in a largely outsourced environment essential.
- Audit or assurance experience of Cyber risks in a Digital driven business.
- Experience in undertaking change audit assignments e.g. Data related, transitional or Cloud technology programmes.
- Demonstrated experience in managing business relationships.
- Experience of working in an integrated audit function, working closely with business audit colleagues.
- Experience of building, developing and maintaining audit methodologies and frameworks.
- CISA, IIA IT Auditing Certificate, CISSP or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and relationship building skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain SME skillset on a changing and complex landscape.
- Excellent analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation capabilities.
- Strong focus on results and drive to meet or exceed standards, both personally and in delivering through others.
- Strong focus on finding solutions that have the right outcomes, acceptable to both the auditee and IA function.
This contract position is urgent, interviews are happening this week and next with a view to start ASAP. If this is for you, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.