IT Business Partner Analyst - Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom,
IT Business Partner Analyst
An 11-month assignment opportunity for an IT Business Partner Analyst has arisen for my client, a large global FMCG organisation based in Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire.
Pay £23.00 per hour.
Support Unit BP Manager being the face of MIS for some Petcare specific sites in the UK (Horsecare, Melton factory), engaging with key segment stakeholders, managing customer satisfaction, executing communication and marketing activities, IT financial process. The candidate must bring in new thinking, ideally in the data analytics and automation area.
Identifies, delivers and supports innovative IT solutions required by the local business, based on requirements for both the local applications directly under his ownership, or requests that go beyond the local applications footprint and into the wider Mars Digital Technology.
- Responsible for the communication and marketing of Mars IS initiatives and services to the business units.
- Documenting of processes /system architecture
- Works closely with the relevant business stakeholders to identify requirements for new/existing solutions
- Ensures visibility and program management of all market/sites IT initiatives
- Consolidates the ongoing measurement of customer satisfaction: Drives improvements for common themes of the site action plans, including TCO of IT
- Financial accountability of IT costs for all covered market/sites, ensuring visibility
- Owns the local solutions footprint and drives to minimise this footprint as much as possible to increase the number of global/regional solutions in the overall Mars Dt portfolio
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in current business process, defines new ways of working, and determines actions required to implement new processes.
- Owns the local solutions footprint and drives to minimise this footprint as much as possible to increase the number of global/regional solutions in the overall Mars IS portfolio.
- In some instances, particularly where the project is smaller and linked to the local solution set, may be responsible for the analysis and project management required to deliver the solution.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
Bachelors Degree or equivalent (IT degree preferred)
Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship including business leaders, IT personnel and project leaders
Sound understanding of a company's business and technology strategies and established business process areas and the ways in which technology may impact and enhance business processes
Strong technical skills to be able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
Good written skills as well as high interpersonal skills
Strong problem analysis and influencing / networking skills.
Should have a proven track record of delivering results in one of the following three areas:
Application support, Project delivery, Senior Management exposure
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy