IT Procurement Project Manager - London, United Kingdom,
An IT Procurement Project Manager is required for an NHS organisation as part of a wider Digital transformation programme, for a fixed term period of 12 months. The IT Procurement Project Manager will be responsible for providing procurement advice and guidance on the programme as well as managing tenders related to it.
Other duties may include:
- Support the Director of Procurement in ensuring delivery of the IT Procurement programme.
- Manage relevant IT tenders end to end as part of the programme.
- Ensure procurement occurs in accordance with statutory regulations and best practice guidance.
- Deliver effective procurement to comply with framework and bespoke procurement methods.
- Ensure stakeholders are compliant with all procurement activity on the programme.
Skills & Experience:
- IT Procurement experience within the Public/Charitable/Not-For-Profit Sectors is essential.
- Experience of leading on a range of successful OJEU procurements utilising a range of procedures i.e. open, restricted, competitive dialogue, etc.
To apply please call Bradley at Morgan Law.