IT Solution Architect - Warwick, Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
IT Solution Architect
Up to £552.66 per day
Contract - 14 weeks
Automotive - Information Technology
An IT Solution Architect opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM.
Solution Architect to work within Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) team to select appropriate IPA technologies and ensure these are progressed in accordance with IT Architectural Governance.
Key deliverables of the person will be:
- Completing 'Solutions Options' against IT principles
- Creating documentation for Architecture Design Authority meetings / presenting in these sessions. This includes ADA forums covering Security (SPADA), Data Management (DMDA), Integration (IDA) and Platforms.
- Writing technical documentation for each project, which consists of Design Workbooks and Reference Architecture(s)
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Educated to Bachelors Degree level or above preferably in a Computing, Systems or Science / Engineering related subject.
- Proven track record as a Solution Architect delivering appropriate software application designs integrating cross technology solutions covering a variety of technologies.
- Relevant and current software development / engineering experience.
- High quality designs encompassing full error handling, monitoring and logging.
- Good understanding of best practices for development of security standards compliant systems.
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of pragmatic solutions that balance project / programme constraints against strategic direction and as required, successfully reach agree compromise with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify practical solutions and improvements that benefit the organisation and express complex ideas in clear business language.
- Proven ability to think strategically, analyse data and information and develop and deliver appropriate, innovative and effective solutions.
- Experience in setting and governing technical standards in RPA and / or coding or other Digital technologies.
- Excellent collaborator who is able to bring cross functional teams together to create the optimal outcome.
- Experience of working in in transformation projects using agile methodologies in a demanding corporate environment.
Please send your CV to James Tilley for review.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business...... click apply for full job details