Improvement Practitioner Level 4 Trainer - London, United Kingdom,
Fixed Term: 6 month (self employed or employed will be considered)
Closing Date: Monday 28 th September 2020
Hawk Training is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' training provider with 30 years' experience in the work-based learning sector. We work in close partnership with our employers, growing our provision inline with their organisation's needs.
We are excited to be expanding our Improving Operational Performance provision within the public sector and are looking for an experienced black belt, Six Sigma skills coach for an exciting fixed term project. You will have the opportunity to shape the curriculum and learning resources, working closely with our dedicated curriculum design team. This is also an opportunity to share your expertise with eager participants, delivering both workshops and some one-to-one coaching.
This would be a home-based role with delivery in the field. Our delivery is currently fully online so you would need to be familiar and confident with using technology.
Successful applicants will be supported through a robust induction supported by a dedicated coach. Hawk is a forward-thinking provider and an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression. Ongoing opportunity - future prospects.
The skills set & experience:
- Black belt - Six Sigma certified/trainer
- L5 +/degree Business/Process Improvement Practitioner
- Experience of delivering Black belt six sigma (essential)
- Recognised trainer qualification (essential)
- Curriculum design experience (essential)
- Experience of delivering within the public sector (desirable)
- Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33 (desirable)
- Experience of using e-portfolios / e-learning platform (essential)
- Strong English and IT
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to travel (however current delivery is remote)
- Good sense of humour and passionate about teaching and learning (essential)!
The role is a temp to perm role, with an initial contract period of 6 months with the potential to extend further.
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
- A robust induction and mentoring scheme to support your development
- A CMI Strategic Partner
- Flexible/part-time working available
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- In-house reward and recognition scheme with over 900 discounts
- 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
- Your birthday off!..... click apply for full job details