Improvement Programme Manager - London, United Kingdom,
My Client a specialist Hospital has developed a major programme which will shape the organisation into an innovative and forward thinking healthcare provider which is culturally, clinically and financially sustainable for the future. Achievement of the aims and objectives of the Improvement programme is essential for the successful implementation of the Trust's strategy
They are therefore recruiting an Improvement Programme Manager
- Support the Deputy Director of Improvement with implementing an improvement methodology across the Trust. This must result in a culture of continuous quality improvement across the Trust especially in relation to improving patient care.
- Support and ensure all programmes they are supporting adhere to the Improvement Programme governance framework.
- Provide expert advice, guidance and support to the improvement programmes they are supporting, from initiation through to delivery of required outcomes and the successful realisation of benefits.
- Be a senior leader within the Improvement Team which will support operational leaders to deliver prioritised improvement projects.
- Ensure that information, governance and administrative support is provided to the programmes they are supporting.
The post holder will be a dynamic and charismatic leader with proven expertise in delivering complex improvement programmes. They will need to support the integrity and coherence of their programmes in line with the Trust's values and drive and maintain enthusiasm and momentum through to delivery and benefits realisation.