Interim - Supply Chain Manager - RICS qualified - London, United Kingdom,
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the commercial administration of the contract during the execution phase including commercially leading and managing the contract/s to successful completion to maximise operational and financial performance and minimise commercial risk in order to help support the safe and cost effective delivery of the project.
- Scope of Work / Services and Associated Programme;
- Prices and Rates Schedules;
- Key Personnel and Arrangements for Contract Administration, incentive arrangements along with administration of commercial management tools.
- Progressing to full membership of the RICS / CICES / IOB or equivalent professional body is essential.
- Educated to relevant degree level is preferable.
- Able to demonstrate a noteworthy track record of administering successful contracts.
- Effective commercial / contract management skills are essential, with clear knowledge of best practice contract
- Good commercial skills and ability to make sound decisions on matters of financial value.
- Understanding of contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management.
- Good negotiating, influencing and communication skills to command professional respect at all levels.
- Familiarity with most common Forms of Contract (NEC & FIDIC) within the power construction industry and major projects and programme environment; with particular knowledge of UK Law and its impact upon the contract and commercial function is essential.
Please use the site buttons to Apply
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please call Karen or Jane on (0)
Beaumont Select is a leading Supply Chain & Purchasing Recruitment Agency for permanent and interim staffing solutions. We support a primarily blue-chip client base, in the provision of experienced Supply Chain & Purchasing Professionals; successfully resolving their Purchasing Recruitment demands. We have a proven track record in purchasing recruitment and are a leading purchasing recruitment agency...... click apply for full job details