Interim Asset Management Project Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Interim Asset Management Project Manager
Recruitment Agency reference:
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for an Interim Asset Management Project Manager at a London Borough Council
In this role the Interim Asset Management Project Manager will lead a small specialist team to procure and implement a new Asset Management system.
The successful Interim Asset Management Project Manager will be expected to:
- Have local Government or Public Sector background
- Use market knowledge and project skill to identify, procure and implement a new solution
- Support the progress and development of staff and delivery
- Develop and put in place a fit for purpose reporting structure
- Drive and manage the project governance
- Lead management and resolution of complex project issues, conflicts and risks
- Manage relations with both senior stakeholders and third parties
The ideal Interim Asset Management Project Manager will also have the following skills:
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of housing and asset management business requirements and processes, as well as statutory responsibilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build personal credibility quickly with a variety of stakeholders
- Outstanding leadership skills, including the ability to identify, own and overcome complex obstacles to the delivery of projects
If you are feel you have the required experience and knowledge for this diverse opportunity or you are looking for your next contract position then please forward your CV to Ethan Weatherby or call
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.