Interim Finance Business Partner - Assets - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
Based in Manchester for a leading Housing Association, this Finance Business Partner within Asset and Financial Planning is a Maternity Contract is for 14 Months. Paying £43,000 p.a., it has a 35-hour week, flexible working, 27 days holiday + bank holidays and an excellent pension.
This Finance Business partner provides finance support for the housing associations Asset Management team ensuring the major repairs expenditure is budgeted, forecast and reported on accurately. Lead maintenance, reconciliation and reporting of the asset registers and partner the Asset team in asset performance evaluation to enhance financial understanding.
- Responsible for the delivery of financial reporting, forecasting for major repairs expenditure.
- Maintain the asset register and implement asset accounting in line with accounting standard & company policy.
- Develop and maintain the associations asset performance evaluation toolset including the financial parameter and outcome analysis.
- Maintain and develop the groups Long Term Financial Plans, undertake scenario modelling and stress testing of deliver robust plans and audit trails.
- Work with the financial reporting team to assist in relevant areas at Year end and with the firm's external auditors.
- Reconciliation of the housing stock in line with any accounting for disposals, grants etc. in line with legal reporting requirements.
- You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (by experience will be considered with the specific skill set/experience in the sector).
- Fixed asset, component accounting and long-term financial planning experience is required.
- You will have the natural ability to communicate clearly and explain complex financial matters to non-finance colleagues.
- You must have excellent financial modelling and Excel skills, and be able to use and interpret financial modelling applications.
- 14-month Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent newly refurbished offices
- Close to central Manchester for both road and public transport links
- Superb benefits including 35-hour week, flexible working, enhance holiday entitlement, pension etc