Interim Finance Business Partner - Strategic Projects - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
Based in Manchester, this is a superb newly created Interim Finance business Partner role in Housing to support the organisations upcoming large-scale regeneration & build projects.
This is a minimum 6-month contract, flexible as a Fixed Term contract or on a timesheet basis. Circa £50/55K level.
This Finance Business partner role has been newly created to deliver a comprehensive finance business partnering service for the housing associations strategic projects. These include a number of high profiles, large scale developments building on their already impressive record in developing over and above the organisations strategic business plan targets.
- Responsible for the delivery of financial reporting, forecasting and development of annual budgets relating to the organisation's strategic projects.
- Deliver and develop a comprehensive finance support service for the organisation by partnering with the specific development Teams, ensuring expenditure is budgeted, forecasted and reported on accurately.
- Be the financial lead in the production of business cases to be presented to the executive management team.
- Take the lead in providing robust financial analysis to support investment business cases for the organisation's strategic projects, working in collaboration with programme teams.
- Support the financial appraisal and project accounting for strategic projects.
- You must be a fully qualified accountant with significant financial and management accounting experience, and as an experienced Finance Business Partner you will be able to demonstrate the added value in your previous roles.
- You will have the natural ability to communicate clearly and explain complex financial matters to non-finance colleagues.
- You will have demonstrable experience of project accounting through the project life cycle. You must have excellent financial modelling and Excel skills, and be able to use and interpret financial appraisal models.
- 6 month + contract
- Established and growing Housing Association
- Excellent newly refurbished offices
- Close to central Manchester for both road and public transport links
- Flexible working / benefits package