Interim Finance Business Partner - City, Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Interim Finance Business Partner
£300 - £350 per day
Join this fantastic food manufacturing organisation who are creative, innovative and are focused on looking forward and working to achieve our strategic objectives. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner who will partner with Operations up to Director level to support the delivery of the Group Strategy and commercial finance objectives. The role will provide financial challenge, support and insight to aid decision making and deliver tangible benefits.
- Fully understand the detailed end to end site, supply chain and work on/suggest projects and analysis to develop initiatives to drive operational improvement
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely management information, analysis and insight to ensure attainment of budgetary targets, including co-owning and developing recovery plans when required
- Offer insight into current best practice
- Manage and support site projects and initiatives
- Work with the site Senior Management team to identify business challenges and mitigate business risk
- Weekly Flash forecast with supporting analysis for the Business
- Responsibility for the accuracy, relevance and timeliness of daily, weekly and monthly metrics and analysis to support the operations and their compliance with group metrics
- The production of the month end site P&L's and management pack, together with insight on key themes and issues
- Review new product costings, ensure supply chain and operational assumptions are accurate and add further analysis where required
- Provide support and challenge to the production of the sites capex business cases
- Management of a small team or part qualified accountants
- Continuous improvement approach to the way the finance team supports the business
- Management of the annual Budget Process for the site and the ongoing re-forecasts.
We are keen to hear from fully qualified candidates who have:
- A proven track record in management accounting within a commercial environment, preferably in the Food, FMCG or Manufacturing industries
- A track record of initiating and leading process changes to deliver improvements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a proven track record of partnering with none finance people, influences business decisions.