Interim Finance Business Partner - London, United Kingdom,
- Finance Business Partner working for a leading membership body.
- Business partner with the commercial team.
This organisation are a leading membership body operating nationwide. They are currently going through an exciting period of change and are looking for someone to come in on a fixed-term contract basis. Whilst a Not for Profit organisation, this organisation has commercial subsidiaries and therefore requires someone who can operate in both worlds.
- Timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly meetings with budget holders and managers to provide support and analysis in order to inform business decisions.
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assisting with the production of the annual budget and long-term business planning.
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant.
- Experience in management accounting and finance business partnering.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in commerce and not for profit organisations.
- Experience of Open Accounts.
£40,000 - £44,000 on a fixed term contract basis.