Interim Finance Change Analyst - Stanningley, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Interim Finance Change Analyst - Leeds - £200 - £300 per day
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a growing Leeds based business who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a high calibre interim Finance Change Analyst for a 3 - 6 months systems project.
The Interim Finance Change Analyst position is a key project role which will work closely with both Finance and IT Teams.
Duties will include;
- Implementing and rolling out the third party finance software within both the UK and wider Group
- Liaising with colleagues internally and the software supplier to drive the completion of outstanding actions
- User Acceptance Testing of the changes implemented
- Formal periodic reporting on project progress
- Documentation of the new business process, and creating company user guides
The Interim Finance Change Analyst role will suit;
- An Accounting professional with extensive system and technical IT skills
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach
- Ability to communicate effectively and challenge/partner with senior management
To apply for the Interim Finance Change Analyst position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.