Interim HR Business Partner - Waterloo, Merseyside, United Kingdom,
HRLife are delighted to be working with a passionate and inspiring CEO to recruit an Interim HR Business Partner to join the London team of this growing, commercial SME business for an initial 2-3 month period whilst the role is recruited permanently. Working closely with Directors and Senior Stakeholders in the UK and a small population of people based in the US and Dubai, you will have ownership of all generalist HR activity.
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for;
- building credible relationships with business leaders to help understand people challenges and help shape and influence their thinking
- working closely with the internal talent acquisition team to influence any hiring decisions and ensure the best talent is attracted, onboarded and developed
- proactively leading on various engagement initiatives to maximise employee performance which are aligned to being a great place to work
- being instrumental in driving change within a fast paced, results oriented environment
- working with managers to support ER cases including performance management, absence, disciplinaries and grievances
- managing the exit interview process , analyse data and trends and make recommendations and changes
- supporting and coaching managers with the talent and succession planning process
- looking at current ways of working and existing processes to streamline and automate as necessary
Supporting a sales function, this role will best suit a confident, articulate HR generalist who is able to challenge, influence and come up with credible solutions and different ways of working. It is essential you have a good understanding of employment law but are able to think about creative solutions that suit the needs of the business too. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy role, who can work at pace in a demanding environment where no two dats will be the same! As this is an interim role, you will need to be immediately available and able to interview and start at short notice. Based within walking distance of Waterloo Station.