Interim HR Business Partner - Durham, County Durham, United Kingdom,
Due to continued success and exceptional growth, my client is looking for an experienced HR Business partner to join their expanding HR team on an interim basis. This really is fantastic time to join the business as they go through an exciting period of change
This role requires exceptional engagement and negotiation skills as well as the ability to influence at the most senior level. Ideally you will have worked within a complex, multi-site role with a proven track record of delivering significant HR change initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility will be to:
- Lead on consultations for Job evaluation and Reward and Recognition changes.
- Manage TUPE harmonisation and terms & conditions comparisons
- Manage cultural change across the business
- Deliver focus groups around benefits and reward
- Implementation of performance and pay process across the organisation
- Benefit harmonisation
- Harmonisation of T&Cs
- Job Evaluation
- Knowledge in reward would be beneficial
- Comfortable getting into the detail as well as looking at the full picture
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Prepared to challenge in a positive way
- Experience in 3rd sector would be a benefit
In return you will be given the opportunity to really utilise your experience by offering creative solutions, developing the HR function and having influence over how HR supports the business at this critical time.
If you would like to be part of this passionate and committed team then please get in touch today.