Interim Head of Asset Management & Regeneration - South Shields, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom,
Working for a Local Authority on a 3 month contract as an Interim Head of Asset Management & Regeneration.
The Interim Head of Asset Management & Regeneration will be responsible for:
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Preparing external funding bids and business cases.
- Provide strategic leadership to the overall Regeneration Programme.
- Support the Corporate Director in the development of a delivery model for the next state of Regeneration
- Provide the four senior managers in asset management with support and leadership.
The right individual will:
- Have a track record for leading large scale, complex regeneration projects preferably from an Urban Design, Architectural or Urban Planning background.
- Have a strong and proven programme management experience.
- Have specific experience in managing mixed use developments - housing and commercial would be beneficial