Interim Head of HR Shared Services - Programme Manager - City, Derby, United Kingdom,
Are you an interim HR operations professional looking for your next assignment?
If so, we have a really unique opportunity for you to join a global manufacturing organisation at a transformational point in time. You'll be leading a global team and be responsible for transforming the entire customer experience of the People services team and subsequent offering.
So, if you're up for a challenge and really making a difference, please get in touch!
What you'll be doing:
- Leadership and transformation of global Shared Service delivery
- Leading a multidisciplinary matrix team based worldwide
- Leading all PMO activities to develop the operations as per the strategic roadmap
- Support operational delivery teams to develop high quality performance management, KPI's and customer satisfaction insights
- Own the quality assurance, audit approach and overall risk management
- Lean implementation including top priority improvement activities
- Manage the sustainable control of change to HR policies, processes and working practices
What you'll be:
- An expert in implementing true lean, process management and continuous improvement
- Strong programme management capability and experience developing priorities and managing complex portfolios
- Highly tuned stakeholder engagement skills on a global scale
- Expertise and knowledge of customer service protocols and technologies in relation to HR service operations
- Expertise with performance and visual management approaches