Interim Head of HR - London, United Kingdom,
A public sector role based in Central London, this is an opportunity to lead a diverse team through an period of change.
My client is a forward thinking Arms Length Body that works closely with the larger Central Government Department that it reports in to
This ALB has been through a significant period of change in the last 12 months and is looking for an experienced Interim Head of HR to lead a team of Business Partners, initially for a period of 3 months, with the possibility of an extension.
A successful Interim Head of HR will be able to demonstrate:
- Have previous experience working in the Civil Service or Public Sector
- Ideally, have enhanced security clearance (CTC or above)
- Be able to demonstrate working in busy environments and leading through a period of change
- Looking for an individual who can demonstrate building relationships with Senior Civil Servants and be able to advise and influence on an array of HR matters
- Experience in succession planning and how Equality and Diversity of the workforce will have have impact on this
- Be adaptable with their skill set to meet the needs of the organisation
- Experience in managing HR Business Partners
- Be up to date with employment law and the trends faced by the workforce.
The suitable Interim Head of HR will:
- A generous benefits package
- Agile and flexible working
- Opportunity to input into the wider strategic plan for the future of the workforce
- Will be required to work in Central London but also the opportunity to work from home.