Interim Head of Supply Chain (6 month FTC) - Leeds, United Kingdom,
- A leading Engineering, Facilities and Services business that have been established for almost 100 years.
- A range of public and private sector clients.
About the Role:
- Supporting the BAU activities of a well-established M&E services procurement and supply chain team with total spend under management of approximately £140m pa.
- Leading a team procuring M&E Services nationwide for both private and public sector clients.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience at a senior level within the services sector for M&E Hard Services is ideal, however not essential.
- M&E knowledge is essential, ideally combined with some exposure to the public sector.
- A thorough background in procurement and supply chain within a relevant technical category.
About the Offer:
- Day rate negotiable DOE.
- 6 month contract with potential to move into a permanent position.