Interim Housing Strategy and Commissioning Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Housing Manager Policy Strategy
Interim Housing Strategy & Commissioning Manager. As the Interim Housing & Strategy Manager, you will be working for a London Borough. This is an Interim role for 4-6 months. Daily Rate - £400-450 (inside IR35).
- Develop the Housing Strategy and its associated sub-strategies, policies and delivery plans, and take the overall lead in monitoring their delivery.
- Commission housing services and projects from internal and external providers, acting as lead commissioner for the Housing Revenue Account (HRA)
- Provide expert insight and intelligence and lead on identifying housing need, market factors, industry trends, service developments and good practice across the housing sector.
Skills / Experience
- Strong people manager within a housing environment.
- Experience of strategy and policy development in a housing environment, including research and/or experience of commissioning of housing services from in-house and external providers
- Experience of engaging with government and other partners/agencies at a senior level
- Strong understanding of the housing policy landscape and the challenges facing local authorities in housing