Interim People & Organisation Data Lead - London, United Kingdom,
We are currently partnering with a company in their search for an Interim People & Organisation Data Lead, for an initial 3 month period and to be based from the organisation's office in Central London.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Review the company's Global Data Retention Schedule (GRS) and assess fit for purpose for People & Culture, then giving advice for improvement.
- Use People & Culture Service Lines and Regional Service Delivery teams to start current data retention practices.
- Find any critical gaps in data retention practices and work to create short term remediation plans
- Develop implementation plan for introduction of GRS across People & culture digital platforms, processes and data management processes.
- Focus on comprehensive map portraying where and how personal data are stored and maintained.
- Analysis of dependencies between data stored in various systems
- Establishing the company's global framework to data deletion, accounting for country specifics (including access management and testing)
- Prepare concept for detailed reporting on personal data stored by the company.
An understanding of SAP HR data model will be required. An Awareness and understanding of GDPR regulations would also be beneficial.
Excellent attention to detail and stakeholder management skills will be needed. Furthermore, presentation skills is a must.
The ability to combine different requirements coming from Legal, IS, HR, Fin.
For more information please get in touch,