Interim Procurement Business Partner - Newport, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom,
Robertson Bell are currently recruiting for an Interim Procurement Business Partner. Our client is a Public Sector organisation who are looking for interim procurement support across several business-critical units in their South Wales Office. This position is initially a 3-6 month contract, with potential for extension after this time.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, this key role will focus on the development and delivery of a professional procurement service to the wider organisation.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing professional advice and guidance for a range of procurement activities
- Contributing to the development and implementation of an effective procurement strategy
- Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Assisting colleagues in applying a consistent approach to procurement activities across the organisation
- Holding responsibility for a full portfolio of goods and services covering a number of categories
In applying for this position, you will be MCIPS (or equivalent) qualified or actively studying towards MCIPS qualification, with proven procurement management experience in complex and challenging environments. You will have expert knowledge of procurement legislation, tendering activity, management of contracts, and customer service delivery including; OJEU, G-Cloud, Wider Public Sector frameworks. You will have a project management approach that can engage with stakeholders in a warm, engaging but challenging manner.
If you are interested in this position, please apply early as applications are under constant review and this position is likely to be filled before this closing date.
Please note this role is INSIDE IR35.