Interim Procurement Consultant - Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Macildowie are excited to be recruiting an Interim Procurement Consultant (Out of Scope) for highly successful and growing organisation based in Nottingham. The role has occurred due to ongoing growth and a pressing requirements to implement a series of new procurement processes across the organisation. Once the interim assignment is completed a permanent role will be created and recruited to. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to establish the foundation of a new Procurement function which will lead the organisation to achieve significant future savings.
The key priorities of the role are:
- Creating and developing a robust contracts register which can be easily monitored moving forward (expected to be in place by April 2020)
- Reviewing the existing contracts and identifying potential savings that can be achieved from existing arrangements
- Tendering at above OJEU threshold for two major procurements ( cleaning and catering services)
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Mentoring and upskilling key stakeholders and staff with regards to procurement expertise
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- MUST have public sector procurement experiences , especially with regards to tendering above OJEU (experience with the specific tenders mentioned above is idea but not essential
- Must have previous experience of setting up and developing a contract register
- Ability to engage across multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent/Advance all-round communications skills
- Gravitas and persuasiveness to deal with senior stakeholders who may need convincing
Additional Information :
- Out of Scope,
- Central Head Office Location - Nottingham
- On site parking is available
- May be require to travel to additional sites across Nottinghamshire
Please contact Margarita Fedoseyeva or Alex Gianouris on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.