Interim Senior HR Manager, Europe - Berkshire, United Kingdom,
HRLife are delighted to be working with an expanding, innovative SME business to find them a Senior HR Manager, Europe on an interim basis for an initial 3 month period. (possibly longer for the right individual)
It is essential you are immediately available, able to commit for the full contract duration and can easily commute daily to East Berkshire.
This is a broad generalist Human Resources Manager role which will initially provide day to day operational HR support to the UK, Ireland, Germany and Italy plus other European countries as the business continues to grow.
Reporting into the US, this role requires someone who can work autonomously, is able to think independently and has current employment law knowledge both for the UK and Europe.
Supporting all levels of employee, you will need to be a great relationship builder, able to coach and advise, be able to come up with new ideas and suggest different ways of working to maximise business performance.
The main areas of focus will be to;
* set up and embed HR practices across Europe, acting as the main point of contact and answering all HR queries.
* provide guidance and support to employees and manage day-to-day employment issues
* implement HR policies, procedures, and processes in line with local employment law
* conduct new hire orientation and on boarding
* work with managers to conduct effective performance and annual review processes
* effectively partner with relevant business leaders to define and promote an excellent company culture in-line with values
* partner with HR leadership to manage recruitment in Europe - including preparation of job descriptions, coordinating the approval processes, interview scheduling and offers
* work with payroll to ensure employee data is aligned and maintained accurately and provide compensation data as required
This is a hands-on operational HR role for someone who is used to working in a small business environment, shows strong initiative, is a completer finisher and has great attention to detail.
Experience within a pharmaceutical, CRO, biotech, life science background would be advantageous.