Interim Senior HR Reward Manager (min 6 months FTC) - Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom,
To join us on this continuous journey, we are currently seeking an Interim Senior HR Reward Manager (min 6 months FTC) to work within a team delivering various reward related projects. It's essential you have working knowledge of HR reward systems and demonstrable experience of the full end to end reward cycle and multiple associated processes.
Reports to: Director, Reward EMEA
Contribute to the development of EMEA Reward Strategy and Principles; develop specific strategy, principles and policies for area of expertise in conjunction with Senior Director, Reward and the EMEA reward team using insights from HRBPS, market practice, employee surveys, business initiatives/changes
Develop appropriate and deliver reward solutions that support the achievement of business/HR strategy aligned to the company values
Support the effective delivery of reward cycles, and other reward projects taking accountability for own role
Build a collaborative network that supports and coaches local reward and HR teams, and global partners in their understanding of EMEA reward to align local policies and benefits strategy where possible across EMEA
Provide insights and contribute on a range of EMEA/International compensation & benefits issues and projects
- Demonstrable experience partnering with stakeholders at all levels in multiple EMEA sites
- Ability to work strategically to establish the needs of the business and provide appropriate advice
- Familiar working in a global, collaborative, matrix environment
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Proven ability to shape HR delivery system outcome (SAP Success Factors)
- Proven experience delivering continuous end-to-end and Year-End cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Excellent use of business level English. Any additional european language(s) a distinct advantage
Reward and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary at all levels and one of the best benefits packages in our sector. Core benefits include Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Accident Assurance and Income Protection cover.
We are also very keen to support flexible working wherever the role allows. If you wish to discuss the possibilities associated with this opportunity, please let us know what you're looking for in your cover letter when you apply.