Junior HR Buisness Partner - London, United Kingdom,
KM4HR are delighted to be partnering with our new services client in the UK to recruit a Senior HR Advisor to the growing UK HR team in this newley created role.
Working closely with the UK Head of HR the Snr HRA will be responsible for delivering a customer centric HR service across this growing business .You will review the delivery of HR Processes, manage first line HR advice across the business and assist managers with escalated ER case management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work as HR lead regionally on various generalist HR matters.
- Implement, review & upgrade HR policies
- Review the delivery of ER case management across the business
- Review the delivery of HR process and first line advice across the business in line with HR policies and process within agreed service levels
- Manage the relationship with HR partners to ensure service standards are met or exceeded
Knowledge Skills and experience
- Significant experience in all aspects of HR Operations including HR policies and processes, Employment Law and HR administration
- understanding of working in a multi-site role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear understanding of service delivery and using metrics to manage performance to ensure a high quality service years experience in a operational HR role
This is a fantastic role and opportunity to work for a leading business & brand in its field, please contact us for more information