Junior HR Business Partner - Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
Our client, a leading global Management Consultancy with over 160 offices in 40 countries, based in Oxford, is currently recruiting for a Junior HR Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is £45,000 to £50,000 based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within an international environment and solid HR generalist experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assist the HR Manager and HR Director in driving internal HR process improvement, policy development and subsequent implementation
* Act as the expert on all employee relations issues, including capability, absence management, health, redundancy, to ensure successful and timely resolution and mitigation of risk
* Coach line managers to have effective conversations, work with Team Leaders to create and maintain a high performance culture
* Work collaboratively with Team Leads to understand talent, skills, capability to support succession planning
* Regularly meet with Team Leads, and where appropriate other Partners, to discuss team and individual performance and use insights, both in terms of knowledge and metrics, to offer HR solutions and make recommendations for change
* Conduct analysis of management information data and provide this to the Business, HR Manager and HR Director
* Engage with and provide support to Staff and Line Managers on organisation processes and initiatives, for example on Mid-year review, Year End review, Salary and Bonus Reviews, leading discussions and guiding managers.
* Develop learning and development initiatives in line with Group strategy, conducting training needs analysis and delivering learning and development initiatives in line with the L&D strategy
* Conduct exit interviews where appropriate, analysing feedback and any actions that need to be addressed, and there forth looking for opportunities to improve internal processes and services and working with the appropriate people to implement these changes
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* Strong knowledge of current UK Employment Law and processes
* HR Generalist
*Experience in mentoring and supporting managers or staff in achieving optimum performance
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details