L&D Consultant - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Learning & Development Consultant
(Management & Leadership Specialist)
Job Type: 12 month FTC with the potential to go permanent
Location: West Yorkshire + ad hoc travel across the Yorkshire region
Salary: Circa £35,000 DOE + Benefits
I'm interested in speaking to L&D professionals with a passion for leadership development, performance management and management coaching to improve management capability and retention across the management community within this Distribution centre.
Due to an influx of internal and external hires and lack of resource within the HR function, this 12 month project has been created to steer the development of Managers throughout their induction programmes and continuous development. You will be observing new managers, coaching on HR practices and monitoring the performance throughout their development programmes.
Some of your duties in the role will include:
* Designate reviews with Site Managers & Assistant Site Managers to discuss progress with key milestones
* Central point of contact for' Developing Managers Programme
* Monthly meetings with Management to check understanding and agree future actions
* Liaising with HR Hub for HR Training plan to be rolled out for new managers. Arranging to meet them all for a new manager review
* Giving advice, support and guidance to Site Manages with ER issues in particular
* Support with design for assessment centre scoring to ensure consistency from assessors.
* Hold Performance Management coaching sessions with Site Managers and follow up with those requiring 1:1 support.
* Monitor progress of individuals on programme to ensure joined up approach with site team and management development.
* Write Management Operational Guidelines
* Conclude work on developing a set of operational guidelines for new managers
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following skills and experience:
* Proven coaching skills/experience
* Management Development & Leadership experience
* Proven experience of the design, delivery and facilitation or management & leadership development
* Knowledge of relevant leadership models and theories
* Experience of performance management (of Managers)
* Ideally previously worked in a Logistics and/or manufacturing/retail environment
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age