Learning & Development Business Partner - Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom,
The company is a global leader and household name in electronics. They pride themselves on offering unrivalled career development opportunities, friendly and supportive colleagues andan open and collaborative working environment. Staff benefit from a competitive pension contribution, anumber of core benefits in relation to income and healthcare, and a flexible benefits platform.
This is a permanent, full-time position working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm, paying £270 - £296 per day.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
Facilitating and deliveringlearning events in line with the People Manager, education strategy and business needs
Scoping, designing and delivering team interventions using the relevant psychometric tools
Supporting the delivering of our L&D "4 E" Strategy and a suite of 'Knowledge Bites'
Delivering high quality, innovative and engaging digital development initiatives
Providing ad-hoc support, and consultation of overall career/professional/personal development for manager and leader population
Championing the organisational values, behaviours and competencies
Working closely with and collaborating with People Business Partners
Undertaking a comprehensive review of People Manager capability, working closely with the Head of People Business Partnering and COE's as part of broader Talent Management framework.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Able to work under pressure to tight timescales while being able to manage change in a changing environment and act as a Change Agent
- To converse with and understand business pressures at every level of the business
- To be able to work independently as required but contribute to a team ethos
- To be able to proactively challenge and influence managers at different levels and if needed, be comfortable with conflict
- Successful track record within Learning and Development - working across the full training life cycle from training needs analysis to delivery and evaluation
- Successful track record as a People Business Partner
- World class facilitation skills
- Experienced in the design and delivery of Leadership & Management Development solutions
- Commercial mind-set and approach with significant/recent experience creating and delivering interpersonal learning content at mid to senior level at a large business
- Experience in facilitating team days and ideally holding relevant accreditations such as Insights, Strengthscope, Firo B etc
- TAP Diploma or similar in Design, Delivery and Evaluation with a good level of knowledge across a wide range of interpersonal topics is essential
We think you'll enjoy this role if: you want to make a real difference to the L&D Strategies and initiative of a global brand.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Amber Employment Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.