Learning & Development Consultant - Penwortham, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Sales through service is our style.
Wolf of Wall street, we are not.
We are experts in our field and if you aren't sure who we are, here's a few things to back us up;
- Won over 60 industry and consumer awards
- Rated 'Excellent' and 5*Star on Trust Pilot
- BEST Companies voted us 'One to Watch' in 2019
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.5*
We want you to design, deliver and evaluate a variety of sales training and learning interventions within a regulated, financial services sector.
Starting the new year within our Learning & Development team we have plenty of projects for you to get involved in for 12 months and who knows where it may lead thereafter.
We would like you to design a range of sales training initiatives and create training materials and resources, which may include presentations, handouts and engaging activities that take into consideration different learning styles.
Training topics might include interpersonal skills, communication, call optimisation (including preparation and closing), relationship skills/broker management, self-generation skills, customer conversion and lead generation.
You will work with all sales employees including Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers, Partnership Account Managers and Sales Agents.
Learning & Development Consultant | Training | Leadership Development | CIPD | Sales | B2B | Presentation | Financial Services | Training Materials
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + annual increase
- Auto enrolment Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dress down Fridays
- Fresh Fruit Mondays
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, with salary up to £35,000 dependent on experience. Predominantly office based in Preston with occasional national travel as required.
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience including the delivery of sales training to individuals and groups
- Genuine interest and passion for learning and development, keeps abreast of new developments and best practice
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload and multi task effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding and use of online evaluation tools
- Self-motivated team worker demonstrates confidence, resilience and flexibility
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills able to adapt style and content to the needs of the audience and comfortable interacting at all level
- Experience working in a regulated environment, preferably financial services
- A track record in telephony or field based (face to face) sales experience within financial services
- Knowledge of the later life retirement planning market sector
At Key Group, we are here to help people finance a better retirement. We are the later life lending experts, with a market leading specialism in equity release. We offer financial advice and solutions to help homeowners across the UK unlock a better retirement by accessing the wealth tied up in their properties. Or as we like to say, retirement finances, unlocked.