Local Store Marketing Manager - Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
This is a full time position and expected to last for one year*
The LSM Manager - Non-Traditional Stores / New Store Openings (NSOs) plans and develops local marketing strategies and tactics to support Papa John's marketing goals and objectives via agreement with the non-trad owners.
They also manage the NSO program ensuring each new store is opened effectively with high impact in the local community. In addition, this person will perform key supporting tasks by managing local Facebook, local SMS, toolkit and LSM training sessions.
· Input into the LSM strategy which is led by Senior LSM Manager.
· Review existing store marketing plans (held by business owners / partners) and identify opportunities to improve both short term and long-term performance. Aligned with LSM strategy.
· Analyze success of LSM activities and amend/introduce new/improved programmes based on conclusions.
· Responsible for enabling business owners / partners to execute national marketing programmes effectively on a local level where appropriate.
· Manage the analysis of under-performing stores to define symptoms (sales, transaction count, ticket average) and sell-in best solution. · Work with relevant support teams to put together recovery packages where required.
· Coordinate all marketing execution with FO of new store opening marketing plan, ensuring sales objectives are met and proper spending of opening marketing budget.
· Accountable for new store opening budget.
· Deliver regular training workshops to educate and inform ways of working within the Papa John's Franchisee framework, along with sales driving content.
· Meet with Operations department on a regular to review store plans and discuss needs.
· College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Management or Communications
· Minimum Five (5) years experience required
· Account management experience a plus
· Experience in QSR or Franchise-based industry a plus