Logistics HR Business Partner - 6 Months FTC - Middleton, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Logistics HR Business Partner
Competitive Salary £££
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, HR, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www .strive .co .uk or join us on twitter at twitter .com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is one of the UK's leading and award-winning retailers and we are delighted to assist them in their search for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to be based at their new Distribution Facility near Manchester either on a 6 month FTC or permanent basis.
The HRBP is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides HR support to their Regional Business Area. The role is critical in executing people initiatives, providing great internal support, and driving business excellence and process improvement.
The HR Business Partner will identify and act upon the people interventions of the Distribution business plan and act as a coach and advisor on people issues to Distribution Leadership. You will be responsible for delivering a credible and professional service, acting as an employer brand ambassador you'll work to ensure all colleagues benefit from a positive experience
Key Areas of Responsibility
Training Employee relations
- Develop and deliver the People plan and agenda across your dedicated Distribution Centre
- Day to day business partner with the Operations Manager and DC Leadership team
- Offer credible and consistent HR support to your stakeholders
- Lead on Business HR projects as well as distribution HR projects
- Play an active role in ensuring KPIs are met around recruitment and retention
- Analyse management information to help shape business priorities and highlight trends
- Attend and support Distribution Meetings to drive and share people agendas and build leadership capability.
- Support the coaching and development of line managers to recruit
- Support recruitment initiatives, supporting Managers and the Distribution Recruitment Partner in recruiting the best talent to our business
- Support and facilitate the Development Programme working closely with the business L&D Manager/function
- Work in partnership with the shared service ER team to ensure managers are fully utilising the service
- Continually develop and coach managers with performance management, ensuring Line Managers are equipped with the tools to drive this
- Support Regional Managers with regional people KPI's and provide solutions and support to drive best practise
- Drive absence reduction and support Absence Management decisions, Monitor engagement survey action plans to increase engagement
- In partnership with the Shared Service ER team and line managers, provide necessary support for complex ER case management situations, i.e. long term sickness and capability working
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable Human Resources experience
- Good working knowledge of Warehouse operations and associated legislation
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business performance, productivity and the development of HR within the business
- Experience of rapid and complex changing work environments
- Coaching and mentoring at Leadership levels
- Success in creating and driving effective resourcing, development, process improvement and change programmes that build business performance.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and award-winning business either on a FTC or permanent basis - apply now for further details.