Management Development Consultant - Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Do you have the ability to self-manage a variety of activities, meeting timescales & deadlines set? Are you accurate? Do you have the ability to empathise and listen, whilst keeping a critical eye on the achievement of objectives?
If the answer is YES, Our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you. They are now looking to recruit a Management Development Consultant to join their team at the Volkswagen National Learning Centre in Milton Keynes.
This position is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining their team as a Management Development Consultant, you will be responsible for providing guidance and support to their managers' day to day development to aid their success. On a daily basis this will involve:
- Providing ongoing support to network Line Managers to ensure they are on track to complete their qualification journey
- Responsible for own case-load of Managers to progress through their learning journey
- Interpretation of information provided by Line Managers against a behavioural competency framework
- Delivery of virtual classroom sessions to explain assessment and commitment requirements
- Updating of tracking information for timely reporting to Management team and Brand stakeholders
- Assessment of final presentations for business improvement projects
- Creation and delivery of development feedback reports (written and face to face)
Who are they looking for?
The ideal Management Development Consultant will have proven L&D and people development experience. You will be a well organised individual, who can manage a variety of competing priorities, ensuring not only the delivery of business metrics to support the success of the contract, but also to provide ongoing support to their Network clients.
What can Our client offer you?
In return for your hard work as their Management Development Consultant, they can offer you a competitive salary and a great range of company benefits including: 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Management Development Consultant, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!