Media Director - London, United Kingdom,
*Proven evidence of leading and developing a large team - can translate strategies into operational plans.
*Able to deliver results through leading, coaching and developing teams.
*Deep knowledge of TV planning (VOD & Linear)
*Knowledge of owned and paid-for media.
*Experience of developing targeted media strategies and working with different marketing mediums.
*Extensive, demonstratable experience within a media agency or in client-side media role and therefore an understanding of their business models.
*Ability to shape integrated creative plans & experience of media planning gained within a broadcaster.
*Remains calm under pressure.
*Ensure roles for media are clearly defined at business, brand and campaign levels.
*Responsible for implementing and defining media best practice across the network.
*Oversee media strategy -leadership of the marketing, media planning and continuity functions.
*Originate and lead strategic initiatives to ensure assets and airtime are used creatively.
*Champion a culture of accountability and analysis - measuring ROI of all promotional activity (on and off air).
*Responsible for talent recruitment, development and retention across the department.
- End to end responsibility for design and delivery of media initiatives.
- Influence schedules to ensure optimal promotional priority & off-air strategy to ensure an integrated approach.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Director level operation - inspiring trust, presenting robust arguments and implementing change at peer level and above.
- Awareness of impact on others.
- Drives collaboration with creative teams.
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Lateral thinking
- Leads reviews of all media activity & initiates research to monitor performance.
- Suggests effective management strategies for network resources.
rategies for network resources.