Operational Assurance Consultant - City, Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Operational Assurance Consultant
Sheffield or Glasgow
FTC roles x3 until end Dec
You will act as assurance support to the Operations business to enable adherence to the regulatory rules and embedding Capita frameworks/policies, provide oversight and monitoring of operational metrics and controls, identify operational risk and support the implementation of corrective/preventative action, provide operational support to business audits and support/own closure of internal/external audit actions.
Identify improvements to continually enhance service delivery, improve processes and reduce potential complaints and business risks.
What you will do:
- To work with the Operations teams to ensure that the operational model is complaint with regulatory rules and embedding Capita frameworks/policies
- Undertake RCA to identify trends and work with internal stakeholders to ensure required changes/improvements are implemented to minimise future operational risk.
- Act as operational support to external business audits (AAF, ISO).
- Work in partnership with Operations team to deliver successful outcomes to outstanding internal/external audit findings prior to the agreed closure dates.
- Support resolution to business risk issues which are identified in line with the Capita Incidents Escalation policy.
- To support and assist where required in aspects of service delivery and business support through change projects, auditing, process mapping, governance forums/meetings, etc.
Your experience will include:
Experience in pensions administration roles and knowledge around regulatory frameworks
Understanding of operational risk and track record of implementing improvements.
Strong communication skills with the ability to challenge Operations Teams on adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies/procedures.
Ability to apply flexible thinking and innovation to devise effective solutions to remove/reduce operational risk
A proven record of accuracy, attention to detail and a high level of initiative and self- motivation.
About Employee Solutions
Capita Employee Solutions has evolved from the merger of Capita Employee Benefits and Capita HR Solutions, creating an end-to-end capability currently unequalled within the market. Offering the most comprehensive range of employee engagement services in the market.
What's in it for you?
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, Private Healthcare, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Kirstie Hardyman () for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.