Organisation Design Consultant - City, London, United Kingdom,
Organisation Design Consultant
Our client, are looking to recruit an Organisation Design Consultant to act as key support for all organisation design activity and to implement and deliver core organisation design methodologies and approaches.
The role will seek to ensure that the design of the whole system (organisation) facilitates the integration of organisational capability and the alignment of business models to deliver future strategic priorities. Will implement and deliver a sequenced approach to change that brings about key shifts and contributes to the creation of desired future behaviour.
- Location: Central London
- Pay: £27.87 per hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Implement and advocate the organisation design approach at managerial level.
- Work with directorates to implement the organisation's target operating model and identify the key shifts required to deliver this change.
- Implement a consistent approach to organisation design with management of key cross directorate interdependencies to ensure integration across the organisation and alignment with an emerging organisational strategy.
- Carry out research, data collection and conduct analysis to help determine client needs and provide recommendations.
- Support directorate and teams, working collaboratively with key business owners and SMEs to scope and plan the organisation design component of directorate change by identifying interdependencies and assisting in the management of these across the organisation.
- Work with the Head of Organisation Design & Development to refine methodologies for the development of the organisation baseline, design and implementation phases to inform options to progress into implementation
- Align the organisation design approach with wider operating model considerations such as process, systems, behaviours and ways of working supporting a holistic approach to operating model implementation.
- Work with the HR Business Partners and HR Change colleagues to sequence organisation design activities and establish clear handoffs and ways of working within this process.
- Contribute to and manage organisation design plans (from design to implementation and transition)
- Align implementation plans
- Collaborate with the organisation to produce effective engagement and communication approaches.
- Assist in the process of ensuring organisation design changes are embedded, and outcomes evaluated against success measures.
- Strong operational experience of organisation design projects and change programs in the design of delivery of appropriate cross functional workshops to test hypotheses and validate assumptions.
- Strong experience of developing quantitative and qualitative baselines as an input to organisation design business cases to support the delivery of financial and non-financial benefits. This will require a good level of numerical proficiency and ability to manipulate within Microsoft Excel for example. Strong collaboration with relevant business partners within HR and Finance will be a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of the connections between people, processes and systems in driving organisational effectiveness and how to facilitate these conversations within the organisation. Ability to coherently and clearly document these connections within media such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
- Substantial experience of leading and facilitating working sessions with business SMEs within the context of organisation design and operating model implementation.
- Ability to engage with design principles, and the organisation design process.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Experience of integrating ways of working with organisation design activity.
- Agile and flexible with approach and stakeholder management style appropriate to the organisational context.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, work with initiative and with a creative approach to problem solving
- Coaching skills, underpinned by a collaborative and supportive style of working.
If you think this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy