Organisational Development Consultant - Essex, United Kingdom,
Kingswood Group have the pleasure in offering the opportunity for an experienced OD Consultant to join an organisation in the heart of Essex on a 12 month fixed term contract.
To start ASAP, this role will lead and support on key areas of OD activity, designing and implementing new and refreshed approaches to defined areas.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the current existing leadership and management provision and develop a new leadership development programme in line with the strategic plan
- Embed and deliver a structured succession planning process
- Contribute to the development of the organisations long term People Strategy
- Engage key stakeholders in the design of new OD strategies
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- Co-lead the review of the recruitment processes
Skills and experience required:
- HR Degree or OD professional qualification (e.g. PG Diploma)
- Chartered MCIPD (desirable)
- Recent experience in a senior OD role
- Designing and delivering leadership and management development and succession planning strategies
- Recent experience in designing and leading change management strategies and projects including Supporting cultural change initiatives
- Project management
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and current practice
- Strong presentation skills
- Good writing and data analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that continually looks to improve, based in Essex with travel to other sites as and when required.