Partnership and Engagement Manager - Wembley, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
- Developing strategies and interventions to develop and support a vibrant and effective third sector in Brent to meet the objectives set out
- To provide leadership and management to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including the effective use of resources and staff.
- To lead on the development of the consultation and community engagement strategies and plans, with a par
- To lead a range of projects and initiatives that help to implement a consistent approach to community engagement and partnership.
- To lead on the delivery of the consultation and community engagement programmes, ensuring efficient and effective delivery.
- To oversee the full management of a programme of grants and contracts awarded to the sector ensuring that they deliver value for money and achieve positive outcomes that improve the lives of local people...... click apply for full job details