People Project Manager - Shepherdswell, Kent, United Kingdom,
We are currently looking for a People Project Manager to work with our business supporting them on a number of different projects. You will be working with the management team to help deliver the people portion of the transformation programme that we are currently undergoing.
This is a highly strategic role that will involve working with all parts of the organisation in both our North Sea and Short Sea business units. Creating plans and being involved with the future vision of P&O you will also provide the People expertise to the project teams.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience:
- A senior HR leader from within a large blue chip organisation
- Strong experience across the whole HR discipline including IR, ER, OD, talent development, service delivery and L&D
- An ability to manage multiple, complex, high level projects at the same time
- An innovative mindset and the ability to come up with creative solutions
- Excellent stakeholder experience and the ability to manage multiple conflicting stakeholders.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity that will provide insight into one of the oldest martime companies in the world.
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below.