Performance Management Lead - Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Performance Management Lead
The Performance Lead will be working with a diverse network of Performance Management Specialists within our Air, Maritime, Land, and Artificial Intelligence sectors.
It will require a close understanding of their business challenges and delivering supporting materials to ensure leaders have the tools to deliver an excellent performance management experience for our employees.
Materials could include the following; coaching, workshops, online materials, toolkits, guidance videos and more.
It will require close collaboration with the Communications teams and potentially external providers.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in creating and implementing a performance management framework in a complex organisation
- An understanding of the latest ideas and current thinking around performance management best practice
- Delivering cultural and behavioural change across a variety of business units with different employee types, geographic locations and skillsets.
- Experience creating business cases to implement change to performance management systems
- A strong understanding (and experience of) working with reward (compensation) teams and how that links to the performance management system
- Extensive experience coaching HR colleagues and senior managers to enable them to feel confident in giving and receiving feedback to enhance employee performance
- Experience adjusting style and approach to gain buy-in from different audiences
The role will require:
- Managing a variety of relationships with different stakeholders at different levels
- Interfacing with multi-functional teams across different businesses
- Strong influencing skills that can be deployed to be engaging and demonstrate business awareness
- The ability to deliver results, build a robust project plan, ensure resources and actions are kept on track and escalate/remove blockers to ensure results.
- Development of business cases to gain buy in for change at an Executive Committee/Board Level
- Ability to see the bigger picture around impact of changes to performance management systems in different business units and countries
- Development of an understanding of the HRIS and how it can be used to manage performance
- Ongoing development of support to managers on how to link employee performance to their reward.
- Developing relationships within Shared Services to ensure we can develop smart systems solutions for our employees
- Creative thinking around solutions for supporting the business to have difficult conversations and drive change
- Building relationships with external suppliers as required
- Development of a framework of success metrics to demonstrate improved results as a result of changes to the performance management system.
- Degree in Psychology, Business or HR or Postgraduate qualification in Psychology
- A qualification in project Management or APM affiliation would be advantageous
- A coaching qualification; eg Professional Certificate in Coaching/ILM Level 7 Certificate & Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring or similar
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.